1. Yoon HI, Chung Y, Kim JH, et al. The Efficacy of the Change in Belly Board Aperture Location by the Addition of Bladder Compression Device for Radiotherapy of Rectal Cancer. Radiat Oncol J 2010;28:231-7.
2. Kim YS, Kim SH, Cho J, et al. MGMT gene promoter methylation as a potent prognostic factor in glioblastoma treated with temozolomide-based chemoradiotherapy: a single-institution study. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2012;84:661-7.
3. Kim YS, Lee CG, Kim KH, et al. Re-irradiation of recurrent esophageal cancer after primary definitive radiotherapy. Radiat Oncol J 2012;30:182-8.
4. Lee DS, Kim YS, Lee CG, et al. Early volumetric change and treatment outcome of metastatic brain tumors after external beam radiotherapy: differential radiotherapy for brain metastasis. Clin Transl Oncol 2013;15:889-96.
5. Suh YG, Kim YS, Suh CO, et al. The role of radiotherapy in the management of POEMS syndrome. Radiat Oncol 2014;9:265.
6. Rhee J, Kim GE, Lee CH, et al. Radiation recall dermatitis induced by tamoxifen during adjuvant breast cancer treatment. Radiat Oncol J 2014;32:262-5.
7. Kim YS, Kim J, Park SJ. High-throughput 16S rRNA gene sequencing reveals alterations of mouse intestinal microbiota after radiotherapy. Anaerobe 2015;33:1-7.
8. Choi Y, Lee IJ, Lee CY, et al. Multi-institutional analysis of T3 subtypes and adjuvant radiotherapy effects in resected T3N0 non-small cell lung cancer patients. Radiat Oncol J 2015;33:75-82.
9. Kim J, Shin ES, Kim JE, Yoon SP, Kim YS. Neck muscle atrophy and soft-tissue fibrosis after neck dissection and postoperative radiotherapy for oral cancer. Radiat Oncol J 2015;33:344-9.
10. Kang JW, Kim YS, Kim JH, Kim GE. Oncocytic Schneiderian Papilloma of the Sinonasal Tract Treated With Radiotherapy. J Craniofac Surg 2016;27:e75-7.
11. Song H, Choi JH, Kim YS. Inferior Vena Cava Filter Thrombus: a Possible Cause of an Unanticipated Finding of (99m)Tc-labeled Red Blood Cell Scintigraphy. Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2016;50:178-9.
12. Kim YS, Lee J, Park JI, Sung W, Lee SM, Kim GE. Volumetric modulated arc therapy for carotid sparing in the management of early glottic cancer. Radiat Oncol J 2016;34:18-25.
13. Kim YS, Kim JW, Yoon WS, et al. Interobserver variability in gross tumor volume delineation for hepatocellular carcinoma : Results of Korean Radiation Oncology Group 1207 study. Strahlenther Onkol 2016;192:714-21.
14. Lee S, Song S, Hyun SE, et al. A dosimetric evaluation of volumetric modulated
arc therapy, intensity modulated radiation therapy, and three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy for the lower extremity soft tissue sarcoma. The Journal of Korean society for radiation therapy 2016;28:1-5.